Tuesday, May 18, 2004

-cheer up!-


today spent whole day cleaning my room if not get scolded again. So clean clean clean and i forgot to have my lunch. This will tell you how messy my room is. I started from 1pm til about 330pm. Yup! my room is that messy. Well anyway, after cleaning i decided to decorate my door. so now i have a whole bunch of postcards on my door. Not really very original or artistic, but i was getting tired of my plain room. so decided to do something about it. I have not completed it though.

In the morning i was really bummed. Actually, i have been real moody for the past few days as you could have read from all my blog. But i'm feeling better already. By letting yourself be busy with something really helps. Also telling people your problem also helps. Should have done it earlier huh? i would hereby like to say thank you.

So many movies to watch, so little time. But i will make time to catch them. I'm addicted to the television now. So i'm gonna go watch now. Byez!