Saturday, May 01, 2004
-fortunate..-
i just realised how fortuate i am. okay,maybe not just, but i really feel that i am very fortunate. Fortunate to live in this world, in this family. I am fortunate to get the basic things that i need; a shelter over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, an education. I am fortunate to get the things that i do not really need: a handphone, a computer, an xbox, a gameboy, a television. I am, compared to those living in third world countries and people who are lesser off than me, much more fortunate.
I am fortunate to have a group of friends whom i know will be there forme whenever i'm down. I am fortunate to have a family. Can you imagine how sad it will be if you actually do not have any parents at all? How sad it is if your parents abandoned you at birth or just gave you away to some other people that ill treats you. Consider yourself lucky that you actually have a roof over your head. Study hard and make your parents proud. Do not let your parents down. They are the ones that brought you into this world and raised you and provided you with all your needs. Treasure them. Love them.