Thursday, May 27, 2004
-last day.-
okay. So i got back my report book today. Shall not say anything about it. Let's just say that it was as i had expected and yah, just do not wish to dwell on it anymore. The important thing now is to concentrate on studying hard for the 'o' levels and hopefully score well. The comments that my teacher gave was encouraging and i am going to work hard and not let anyone down.
The thing that i'm not happy about is i got a B4 for my english. B4! Damn it. I'm was expecting to do better than that. This would mean that i did very badly for my paper one. I think i failed the letter writing section because i did not write an address and my points were totally like out. I was basically writing crap. I seem to be doing that for every composition that i do. I think that i have to really buck on and start reading widely if i want to get an A1 for my english. Actually i'm suppose to achieve that grade based on my PSLE results. I am deproving at such a tremendous rate that i am beginning to think that my brain cells are slowly being sucked away by aliens of some sort while i'm sleeping or something. You see, i'm crapping. It just goes to show how dimwitted i am.
I also got my class photo today. I look like a 'kuku'. Actually, 'kuku' = cute [in my context] so i'm cute. Yup, i'm back to my BHB self again. Anyway, what i'm trying to say is i don't look good in the photo. blah blah blah. I'm crapping.
So, the holidays are coming up and all i can say is i won't be having much of the holiday. Have to prepare for the 'o' levels and since i failed in so many subjects, there are lots of remedial for me. I do hope to catch some movies though.
I have about 5 months to the 'o' levels which is 155 days,3720 hrs. Minus 8 hrs of sleep everyday, which is 1240 hours. I'm left with 2480 hrs. minus my travelling time which is about 2 hrs per day, i'm left with 2170 hrs. minus the time i delay things which adds up to 2 hrs a day, i'm left with 1860 hrs. okay. so that is..77.5 days. I have 8 subjects so that leaves about 10 days per subject and one subject have alot alot of chapters meaning very litte time to study. So it's best that i have lesser sleep and study more. I shall try to do that. Wish me luck.