Monday, May 31, 2004
-over!!-
The most feared subject of my 'o' levels is finally over. Yup. It's the chinese 'o' that i took today. I suppose you can say that the paper was easy but i did not really study for it so i don't think that i will get a good grade for it. The paper was almost the same standard as last year's except that the composition part was more difficult. I realise that i may have chosen the wrong topic. But, what the heck. I'm just gald that its over.
So after the exam i went to jurong point with my sister to buy our lunch. I saw many school mates there queueing for movie tickets. I guess they are de-stressing after studying for this big exam. It's also the start of the holidays so why not reward ourselves after the hardwork that we have put in.
I have watched some of the summer blockbusters. Shrek 2, The day after tomorrow (TDAT). Both shows were very cool. Shrek 2 was very funny. Like duh! It's a comedy. I love the cat. It's so cute. Especially when it puts on its pitiful face. TDAT was not bad either. Its mostly like deep impact. The storyline is about how the world is slowly using up natural resources, resulting in global warming and yada yada yada. I shall not go on further so i would not spoil the joy for those who have yet to catch it. These two shows are definitely worth watching. Go catch it if you have the time.
Now the shows that i want to watch is harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban, confessions of a teenage drama queen and spiderman. That is if i have the time and if there are people that i can watch it with. But i think i should concentrate on my studies. Besides, i'm going for the band camp which will take up 3 days 2 nights. That means lesser time for me to study. Guess i will have to have proper time management.
Jurong east library is opening this saturday!!!