Friday, May 28, 2004

-short memory.-


Erm..hello. I came in here wanting to write something but i kind of like forgot what i wanted to say. Ever the forgetful me.

Hmm..still can't remember what was it i wanted to say. [ bangs head against wall ] Anybody have any idea as to what i was about to say? or anybody have any idea what i can do to get rid of this short memory of mine? Hmm. Get rid of short memory means i will be left with no memory. Okay. Let me rephrase that. Anybody have any idea how i can keep my memory for a longer time? Whatever. It still sounds weird. I'm not exactly thinking properly now.

Let's talk about my sister. I know that none of you will want to listen, but since i still can't remember what i came here to do, i shall just crap.

My sister is 14 this year. She is prettier than me, about the same height, and thinner. Hmm. Why am i praising her? I must be out of my mind. We quarrel alot and she is constantly using the computer, giving me no time to use it at all. She is also multi tasking. She will just hog onto the phone and the computer at the same time. On the phone, her boyfriend. On the computer, her friends. Why can't she just let me use the com while she go talk to her boyfriend?

Okay. i think i'm going to stop writing. Or rather, stop crapping. Actually, its because i have forgotten what i wanted to say again. Arg!! My short memory is starting to irk me. My mind just started to think about if i should put photos on my blog. Oh man. I hae my short memory and i hate it when my mind just decides to have a life of its own and start thinking about other things when i am desperately trying to remember something.