Thursday, May 20, 2004

-stay away from me!-


I AM OFFICIALLY GIVING UP!

Out of four papers that i got back i have already failed three. I can predict that i will fail the rest of the subject too.

Let me do the prediction:
Combine humanities: fail
e-math: fail
physics: fail
english: pass [hopefully]

The facts:
Chinese: pass-C5 and this is two grades lousier than my 'o' level result. Hate chinese. Don't see why we have to learn it. If this time the 'o'levels i don't get an A1 or A2 i will just drop it.
Add math: fail-F9
Geography: fail-D7
Chemistry: fail-D7

The frustrating thing is i fail by a few marks in both geog and chem. and its like one or two marks can pass already. THIS SUCKS!

Looking at all this results and adding up the scores, my L1R5 will be like 20 plus. No different from last year. I'm still failing six subjects. THIS SUCKS!!

I GIVE UP! i desperately need a shoulder to cry on now. Who want to cut down and lend me? so many problems. Friends, family, studies, school, results. i'm sure i will end up in tears tomorrow when i see the rest of my results.