Saturday, May 15, 2004

-tired. very very tired.-


umm. hi. not really in the mood to talk now but since i have got nothing better to do so here i am. I am very very tired. Yesterday watched blueprint on channel 5. It was quite scary. I did not dare to sleep after that so i continued to watch simply irrestible also on channel 5 till one in the morning. Actually, i had many thoughts on my mind yesterday so i could not sleep even if i wanted to. Feeling very sad and angry.

The most frustrating thing was a cockroach flew into my house at around 12am. So me, being the timid me, was like jumping about and screaming. I hate flying cockroaches. Luckily for sliding doors in my house, me and my sis managed to trap it in the kitchen. But not for long. It took flight again after awhile. After some struggling with the small and insignificant pest, we finally killed it. Kind of lame. Why am i telling you about this?

So, finally went to sleep at around 1 plus. Could not sleep. It was so warm. In the end i kept tossing and turning in my bed without getting any sleep. I also kept thinking about a lot of things. Make me even more sad. Forget it. Don't wish to talk about it.

I'm sorry for being so pessimistic these past few days but it will soon pass. I hope. Currently i'm still falling in the deep deep hole that never seems to end.