Thursday, June 24, 2004
-cruelty-
When will all these horrible acts stop? the korean held hostage by the iraqis had just been beheaded. Will they stop at nothing to get their revenge? If they stop doing all these things, the war will just stop. If they keep getting back at each other like that, i'm afraid that this war would never ever end. Why can't people just forgive and forget?
By the end of this month, my mom will be out of job. I never thought that this would happen to my family. I always pitied those that have lost their jobs, never imagining that it would ever happen to my family. Now we will have to save as much money as we can.
I feel that i am becoming vey heartless now. I have not recovered from my wounds and thus i have become cold hearted so that i will not be hurt yet again.