Thursday, June 03, 2004

-forgetful.-


I really can't stand my short memory. It is so frustrating when you know that you have something to say but you forget what it is. I have done some really stupid things because of my short memory. Take yesterday for example. I woke up at 930am thinking that my add math tuition was at 1030. I only realised that it was at 1230pm when i was on the bus. As a reault of my short memory i made a wasted trip and wasted precious sleeping time. I reached home at 1am the day before and i was really dead beat okay.

Well, so anyway, i came in here remembering that i had made a mental note to write about something but i have forgotten about what it was. Maybe next time i should write down all my thoughts so that i will not forget them.

My parents have gone to Genting. So i'm stuck at home with my sister. And i have to look after her! I mean its like its so difficult to control her. She is such a rebellious child. Then she will stay up till the middle of the night to talk on the phone and i will not be able to do anything to stop her. I'm such a failure as a sister.