Friday, June 11, 2004

-keep my distance-


Did not feel like blogging today. I'm not really in the mood to blog anymore. I have been thinking a lot for the past week. Not that i have never thought so much before. I realise that i have been the cause of many bad things in the life of others.

Reading through the blogs of my friends, i am actually shocked at the things that i did to destroy a nice friendship between friends. You know like how a third party comes between a perfectly happy couple? I'm like the third party in their friendship. If only i could turn back time, i would rather i be friendless than to destroy the friendship between them. I have destroyed two friendships and it is not a very nice feeling. The guilt. How can i put up with it? Therefore i have made a decision to keep my distance from them. What else could i do? With my conscience constantly nagging at the back of my brain everytime i talk to them, keeping my distance is the best thing that i can do. Or at least the best thing that i can think of.

Life was never fair and it never will be.