Friday, June 04, 2004
-solved.-
Had some problems with my blog yesterday but its fixed now. Hee. I'm a genius. Maybe i should go into computer studies instead. I'm beginning to like this.
Found my primary school friends' blog. I believe they are doing quite well now. One's in Chinese high, the other in St. joseph and another in Jurong sec. Have not seen them for a very long time because i did not go back on chinese new year this year. Let's hope that i will be able to go back on teacher's day. I really miss those primary school days when we did not have to worry about the 'o' levels. Well, except maybe for the PSLE.
Well, today was a boring day. Went to school for supplementary lesson which i felt was a total waste of time except for english that is. Although i did feel quite irritated at the end because the teacher kept dragging on and on. Maybe it was just because i did not hae enough sleep last night, or rather, this morning. i sleeping later and later nowadays. I should really kick that habit. And no. I did not stay up late because i was studying but because i was watching television. It's like i do not care about the 'o' levels at all. STUDY!!! Can't really help myself. I'm always finding excuses for myself. stupid me.