Thursday, July 15, 2004

-stress!!!!-


I'm back. Actually have some homework to do but decided that i would burn midnight oil today since tomorrow is quite a short day. So here i am, sitting in front of my computer, typing on my keyboard...nevermind. I'm drifting away.

Today had English composition common test. Although i felt that i wrote quite okay but i think that i wrote out of point. Haiz. My English standard is dropping!!! What to do? Yesterday had English prelim oral. In my anxiety, i mispronounced some words and ms loh pointed them out to me. Damn. I know how to read them but too nervous so never bite my words properly. ARG!!!

In the afternoon there was a chinese song fest. For the past years i have never been to watch this kind of things but since its my last year and since some of my friends sre performing, i decided to take a look. There were some singers that sang quite out of tune but overall, it was quite nice. Some people i did not expect to sing went up on stage to perform. I really applaude them for their courage. Like xiuli said, "people who can't sing and still go up the stage to give it a try must be really brave and we must salute them." or something along this line. I can't exactly remember what she said. I have short memory. remember?

"o" levels coming and i don't think that i'm prepared. We are left with 2 months and that is about one week for a subject. How to do it? People around me are really starting to study now and i think i should really do that too. Therefore i shall burn the midnight oil and sit myself down to study. For the past week, i have been waking up in the middle of the night suddenly thinking that i would fail the o levels. See what stress can do to you. So i would rather suffer now then to regret it later. if i get lousy grades, i don't think i will be able to pick myself up. So for now till the o levels, it will be study stuDY STUDY!!!!!