Saturday, July 10, 2004

-what's what?-


woohoo. Its been a long time since i wrote in here. Well, with the new school term starting and all that, i have been trying very hard to catch up with my work. I actually managed to sit down at my stduy table to do my homework. Well, only did my homework. Haven't really started on the studying part yet.

For the past week or so, many things have happened. I had my chinese oral again.[took it last year] It did not really go very well. I thought i would not be very nervous but, i kept stumbling over my words when i read the passage. As for the conversation, my short memory did me in again. I had something to say but i forgot it when i got to the part. Overall, i think i will get a merit again. I was never eloquent in my mother tongue. Well, you can say i'm a banana.

There was also the be yourself day which i so do not want to talk about. It was so damn boring. We had lessons as usual and what was frustrating was that i had PE on that day. Nevermind about that. I'm surprised that i got a gold for my NAPFA test. Not bad for such a lazy person like me.

not going to write anymore. Till next time i guess.

The cross country was held yesterday. Like always, i was too lazy to run. We did run awhile but other than that, it was just walk walk walk. Oh yah, we took some photos in the forest too. I shall post them when i get it.