Wednesday, August 25, 2004

-102nd post-


just realised that this is already my 102nd post. Sometimes you wonder how time really flies. I started this blog in february i think. Now its already august. Well, in the beginning this blog was mainly my alternative to release all the pent up frustrations inside me. February was the worst period in my secondary school life. I just needed to pour my troubles out to someone. So blog became that someone for me and after that i was hooked onto it. I would like to thank whoever it was that introduced the blog to me. i kind of forgotten who it was [short memory you see.] but i think it was someone asking me to read his/her blog that i got to know about this.

Next week will be the start of my prelim exams. I am dead meat. I do not think i'm prepared enough. I am trying to get into sajc for the first three months but i think those hopes are dashed. So i shall stick to trying to look for a job for the 7 months that i will not be in school. then i will have money to pay for my own things so i do not have to burden my parents and constantly ask them for money.

Every action will have consequences that you will be responsible for. I think i may have destroyed yet another friendship. All because i am ignoring the person now. Someone else has followed me and resulted in a friendship suffering the consequences of my actions. Is this all a chain reaction? Sometimes its funny how life makes a sport out of you. When you think that you are safe and nothing bad will happen to you, it always does. You wil definitely suffer the consequences of your actions regardless of whether it is directly or indierctly. Am i really the person destined to break friendships between my friends? If so, why the hell has it to be me? I am really frustrated already. I hate this life, this world, everything. Why has it got to be me everytime?