Friday, October 15, 2004
-I'm finally back.-
Yes. As you can see from my title i'm finally back after a long long while. I know all of you missed me right? [ even if you don't say yes. Give me some "face".] Well, the reason i was not updating my blog was because my internet explorer apparantly had some problems with me logging into blogger. I think it does not like blogger or something. Yah, i know, i'm crapping. Anyway, now i'm using netscape so that's why i can blog. I'm so happy.
To sum up what happened to me after the previous post, i sat for the prelims and sad to say, i did not do very well. Although i only failed two subjects, [which is, by the way, a huge improvement from mid year] my L1R5 was still like shit. the only result i'm happy with is my English language. I got an A2. As for the rest, let's just say that they are not up to standard.
Anyway, even if i got an A2 for my english so what? It is only one subject. If you do the calculations, a person that gets A1 for every subject but C6 for english, his/her L1R5 will only be like 11. Whereas, if a person gets an A1 for english but C6 for every other subject, his/her L1R5 will be like 31. See the huge difference of 20 marks? I'm not saying that we should not concentrate on english but its just that the end result is just so different. However, i love english and i'm not going to give up just like that. I will strive for the best and mug for the big 'o's.