Saturday, October 16, 2004

-too late..-


Just went through some of my friends blogs. Mostly just some common things about their life. It seems that most people around my age are plauge by the love bug. What's more to say? People just want to experience the "sweet" experience of falling in love.

People say true love is when you are friends with that person first and then the feelings just start to develop. How true is it? I do not know. The only thing i can say is that i am very skeptical about that concept. How can you be sure that it's not infatuation? How do you differentiate if it is purely very good friendship or love? Seriously, I think that there is only a very thin line between friendship and love. How do you know when you cross that line?

I'm sorry for all the pain that i have caused you. Maybe what i did was seriously wrong. Misunderstandings will occur if we continue being friends. I know you may not agree with me but that's how i feel. You deserve better. Maybe in the near future we can be friends like before. But for the time being, please accept my apologies for being so cold towards you for the past year. That is the only thing that i can offer you now. I'm sorry.