Tuesday, November 23, 2004
-crap-
I'm down with a very irritating flu and cough. It's like whatever that i eat is tasteless and my nose just keeps leaking non-stop. And i sound like a guy now. Why do people fall sick?
I went down for band today. To visit my juniors and also to help them. They are preparing for the SYF next year. Nothing much i can do but to wish them good luck and help them in whatever way i can. Good luck guys! Work hard!
Do you feel that sometimes people in this world are just so judgemental? I really cannot stand this kind of people. I mean if you are indeed better than the person then i guess it's alright. But the problem is that most of the people are judging others when they themselves are not entirely right. I'm not saying that i'm not guilty of it. In fact i'm admiting that i am. Just look at my previous post where i criticised Sylvester Sim. Nobody is perfect but we constantly go around criticising others. I mean like what gives us the right? I hate this kind of people. [ doesn't that mean that i hate myself? This is becoming confusing. ]
I'm still writing crap in here right? I seem to have lost the touch of blogging. What is happening? Somebody please give me inspiration...