Sunday, November 28, 2004

-Idol frenzy-


The idol fever has it jurong point shopping centre! This morning i went down for my breakfast with my dad and there was a very very long queue of girls in front of the stage. It was only 1020 when i saw them queueing and the two remaining idols was only going to be there at 1100. Can you imagine how crazy these people are over the 'idols'? Gosh! I mean like get a life man! Or rather girls. I think that most of the girls there have already trailed their idols over the whole of Singapore. How many more presents do they want to give their 'idols' or how many autographs do they want? And what would they do with those autographs? Sleep with it? Hmm.. I should slamming the fans like that huh? Okay. I shall stop saying anymore.

Anyway, i have not updated for a few days because I'm helping my mom out at her stall. Its really tiring work but at least i get paid. By the way, for those of you that do not know, my mom has a foodstall at starhub building, behind centrepoint. The foodcourt's name is FOODSFIRST. [does the word 'food' have plural form? can anyone enlighten me?] Next time any of you go down to orchard be sure to go to the stall. If i'm there i can give you free food. Hahaz.