Sunday, December 26, 2004
-I'm still here.-
I'm back after a few hours of television programmes. Nothing better to do so blog. I just feel that i have been out of school for so long that i may have forgotten how to read and write. To be honest, i am now a chinese idiot. Well, not like i was not a chinese idiot in the past but i am getting worse now. I have not written chinese words for about 6 months now. Sigh. I don't know if i should rejoice about that since chinese seem to be becoming more and more important in the modern world.
Once again, tomorrow i have to return to my dreadful workplace. Why dreadful when i can earn money you may ask. Well, truth is i scalded myself when i was working there and now i have this huge scar on my right hand. I have been disfigured! Okay, maybe not that serious but the scar seems to be staying for quite awhile till i can find some way to get rid of it.
Actually, looking on the bright side of things, i have earned enough money to buy myself the remaining of Dan Brown books. Now i have no more fear of the long and boring trips to my workplace. A good book is always a handy thing when travelling on the bus or train. The rest of the money shall not be used till i have enough to buy myself a digital camera. Wahahaz. Just a couple more hundred bucks and i would reach my goal of getting a digital camera. That means four more days of work! Konica Minolta Dimage series cameras here i come!!!