Wednesday, March 23, 2005

-end of hiatus-


or so i hope. It's been a really long time i last blogged. You can say i kind of lost my interest in blogging. Or maybe i was just too lazy to blog.

Well, it's partly due to the fact that i went overseas during the 1 week break. Not that i had a break. I mean i have been on a break since after the o levels till now and it's gonna continue for another month or so.

Anyway, by overseas i mean just going to our neighbour Malaysia. To tell the truth, i'm kind of like a deprived kid of sorts. It has been 3 years since i last went overseas and i have only been to 3 countries before that. Talk about a deprived childhood.

Postings are out. Guess what school i'm going to? Not one that is expected but sometimes in life we make decisions that makes it more convenient for us. Okay. I'm crapping here. I could have made it into a JC [ yah. JC. u read me right. i scored below 20 okay.] and become one of those brainwashed, memorizing-books-wherever-they-are freaks but no thanks man. I still want to have a mind of my own.

It's a wonder how people change when they get into a JC. It's been only three months and friends have changed. People are no longer who they were. JC versus Polytechnic. Ostracism in progress.