Thursday, April 14, 2005
-I'M NOT IN ITE!!!!!!-
I just don't understand why ITE keeps sending me these phamplets and everything asking me to join them. I have been accepted into a POLYTECHNIC ok? Get it? POLYTECHNIC not ITE. I'm super irritated whenever i see something related to ITE. Why? It's a long story. You wanna know? I'm sure you do.
Well, on results day, i went up to collect my results like all the other people who had done so before me. I was sitting in front of the teachers looking at my horrible result slip of mostly Bs. So, when i was still recovering from my shock, LL handed me this booklet on ITE. I totally freaked out then.
You mean i did so lousily that i hafta enter ITE? But my results is like a drastic improvement from all my sec 3 and 4 results. Yah..i noe..Mostly Bs still a drastic improvement?! Well, i'm like a constant failure since sec3 so yah..I made Major improvements.
Anyway, in my dazed state i went back 2 my seat and these tears start dropping from my eyes 'cos i thought that my L1R5 was above 20. Super devastated.
So yada yada..counsellor spoke to me blah blah..
Then went home and logged in to MOE website and found out that my L1R5 was actually below 20.
Next day school called me up to ask me go collect ITE application. I was like WHAT!!!! I got below 20 okay? So argued with the clerk who called and almost blew my top at her. So sorry.
Went back to school the next day and guessed what they told me? We found out that two of you [ yes, there was another person] actually scored very good marks but don't know why ITE still sent you two application letters.
Bloody! i make a trip all the way to school after work using the super expensive ADULT bus fare and now you are telling me it's a mistake?
And NOW you are still sending me phamplets to go to your school? Like hello? I got accepted into a poly already. So stop wasting paper and sending things to my house!!!!
Sorry for the super long post. I just had all these bottled up in me for a really long time already. No offense to the ITEs though. It's just a personal opinion.