Friday, April 01, 2005

-swollen eyes-


There's a reason why i do not like to go see a doctor. They charge exorbitant fees at private clinics and at a polyclinic you have to wait super long. Also, they will just tell you that " it's only a mild infection" when your eye is like swollen.

Bloody hell. I don't know what kind of medicine the doc just gave me but it has just made my eye infection worse. What's worst is i paid 24 freaking dollars for that small, teeny, ineffective bottle of eyedrops.

Forget it. I shall never go see a doctor again unless i'm like seriously ill and have to go to a hospital.

I noticed that i forgot to mention what school i'm posted to in my previous post right? Well, i'm posted to Singapore Poly's Diploma in Business Administration [DBA]. Not a very expected choice right? But Temasek poly is just too far. After considering if i would like to travel 2 hours just to study, i decided against it. I can't afford that much time considering that i'm a really lazy person and i would probably just collapse onto the bed when i reach home from all that travelling and in the process neglect my studies and not getting my diploma much less talk about getting into a university. [hmm..tt was a pretty long sentence.]

Anyway, SP it is and i hope i would not regret my choice later.