Tuesday, May 24, 2005
-First day of poly life-
First day of school today. Nothing much happened except i got to know more people and played a few games which kinda left all of us perspiring like hell. It was such a hot day in the beginning although it rained in the evening.
I'm in class DBA04 and the people there are quite okay. All quite enthusiastic once we started to get to know each other. Lotsa pretty gals in my class. I feel so demoralised. Haiz..
Poly life is very much different from jc life because we have different people in each class. As in none of us knows each other. Because the school is so huge and there are so many courses offered, it's highly unlikely that one of your friends would end up in the same class as you. This helps to make sure that everyone is forced to mix around in the class and make new friends.
Nothing else to write..
I got mistaken twice by my classmates for a foreigner. They said i did not look like a Singaporean. Goodness. How different do i look from them? Nevermind..i guess that means i look different and that should be a good thing right? It means i'm unique. Hopefully its toward the positive side of unique.
Sorry. Not really thinking clearly right now. I did not have a good night's sleep yesterday. Was having a coughing fit all through the night.
Please pardon my lousy use of the english language for this post. I suck man..Gosh. Hafta read more books to improve my english.