Monday, May 16, 2005

-A series of unfortunate events...-


Just had my hair cut recently and now i look totally horrible. My fringe is short and i just look absolutely horrendous. Urgh! Luckily i cut it two weeks before my school starts so at least it has some time to grow out. Hopefully, by the time school starts, i would be able to clip it up.

I'm so without friends!!! I have been rotting at home for about what? Six, seven months now? It is absolutely boring okay? I repeat. BORING!!! There's nothing to do and even if i wanted to prepare for my course or something, i do not knowwhat to do. I mean like i know i have to study accountancy and econs and stuff like that but i have absolutely no idea how to go about doing it. So life's a total bore for me right now and i could use some friends for me to talk to and crap with. Although i already have two friends -hakim and cindy- to crap with but they are not always available. Let's hope that i get to know more friends in poly and widen my social circle.

Oh yah. B the way, my hamster gave birth again. Photos below..


baby hamster..it's still alive although it looks kinda dead.. Posted by Hello



mommy feeding her baby..the pinkish glob below the mom is the baby.. Posted by Hello



Mommy hamster. It kinda looks like a rat doesn't it? the baby is still under it.. Posted by Hello