Saturday, June 18, 2005

-Class barbeque-


Went for my class bbq yesterday. Can't really say that it was not fun but at the same time i can't sa it was fun too. Contradicting right? But that's the truth. Quite a number of people did not turn up and well, did not really do anything except cycle n bbq-ing. Like DUH!!! What else could we do?

Talking about cycling, i have to say i'm the worst kind of cyclist around. I fell like twice i think. Once was when i couldn't brake in time. I tried to avoid a cyclist in front of me and i fell, scraping my knee in the process. The other was cos my pedal kinda got stuck when i fell the first time and i was looking down to see what's wrong and by the time i looked up it was too late. I was on a collision course, heading straight for a roller blader. I knocked into him and he fell on his butt. Wahahaz. The scene was quite funny and if i wasn't the one involved in the crash i would have been rolling on the floor laughing. Oh well, i'm used to falling down when cycling. This is like the umpteen time i fell while cycling. Moral of the story? Don't cycle near me next time unless you would like to get into an accident. I'm a jinx when i'm on a bike.

Time passed really fast and we went off at around 11 plus. By the time we reached the bus stop it was already 1130. Obviously we would miss the last train. So took the bus to tiong bahru and four of us shared a cab home. The bus ride was damn long. Either that or the bus was driving super slowly. So by the time i reached home, it was around one in the morning. Slept at two plus but i woke up at 9 this morning. I just can't sleep for long but i would always be very tired in class. Why? I need to sleep more but i can't. Why? Why?