Tuesday, June 21, 2005
-English speaking friends. Anyone?-
Didn't plan on blogging today but i guess i have nothing better to do. Don't feel like doing my tutorials. I basically study very boring things in school so yupz. That's it. Don't feel like saying more. I absolutely hate Marketing. So difficult to understand. At least for principles of accounts i can still still do the math but for marketing there's no math to do. Just writing essays. The same goes for econs.
4 weeks since school started and my class is quite together now. Although most of my classmates speak in chinese. I need english speaking friends. I'm just not used to speaking in chinese. In Secondary school i have been speaking in English and now i have to switch to chinese? I can't adapt that fast. Sigh. I'm not confident when i have to speak in chinese. It's just not my forte.
And i'm now cca-less. It's horrible. Why didn't i join any cca? I didn't want to join band because they are using the trumpet and i just can't play it. I know some of you may say that i have not even really tried it and i'm giving up already but i just wanted to try my hands in other things. But. There's a big BUT. I didn't sign up for any other cca. How?