Wednesday, July 13, 2005

-Down with a flu-


First it was a headache, now i'm down with flu. So sad. I hate being ill especially being down with a flu where your nose just keeps leaking like an open tap. So, as usual, a flu would lead to a sore throat. Now my throat is alread starting 2 itch. Urgh! I hate being ill. I don't like to visit the doctor too. I think it's an absolute waste of money. Why? Because the doctor would tell you that nothing really wrong with you, just a mild flu and stuff you with antibiotics and other pills. What's more, you would have to pay quite a sum of money just sitting there listening to the doctor talking crap.

I'm supposed to finish my economics tutorial now but i have no mood to complete it. Also because i skipped a lecture and i did not borrow the notes to copy from people. So now i have no idea what the chapter on elasticity is talking about. Which means i can't do my tutorials. Good! Time for me to slack.