Friday, July 15, 2005

-Friend-


Just read lyoe's blog and memories just came flooding back. I miss the times that we had together. I miss the times that lyoe, wei liang and me spent together studying for the o levels. The times that the three of us crapped together. The time when they consoled me when i got back my horrible prelim results.

He's back in hong kong now. Very soon he would be leaving for America for his studies. It's been such a long time since i last saw him. I wonder how he's getting along. Long long time since we last talked. I miss my friend.

**********

Due to some misunderstanding some time back, another friend and i had a huge quarrel which eventually led to a fallout between us. Even if we saw each other on the street, we would not acknowledge each other.

First, i have to say one thing. I was never angry with him. It was because he did not forgive me so i could not be so thick skinned as to go talk to him. I never meant for the post to be insulting. Neither was it my intention to offend so many people. I have apologised before and i shall apologise again. Sorry.

I saw the apology on his blog and as what i have said, i was never angry so there isn't a need to apologise. I know this may sound cliched but if there's a chance that we would meet in the near future, may we be friends again.