Saturday, July 09, 2005
-Headache-
Principle of accounts is givin me a huge headache. I have been doing the tutorials and past year paper but i stil can't seem to get it. Its like once i finish it, i would forget it straight away. If you gave me a similar question i would ask you how to do it again. Luckily i have friends who have accounting backgound to teach me. But seriously, its still super tough.
Today had my econs test. I'm gonna die. The paper was okay but i guess i was just too ill prepared. Sigh. Not sure if i would be able to pass the test.
I'm so stressed this week. Tests after tests. Accounts on monday, ITAB on tuesday. Next week is statistic and effective communication. I hate school. I really do not wish to fail and repeat any modules so i have no choice but to study hard now. Sigh. Studying sucks.