Sunday, July 03, 2005

-Projects projects and more projects-


I'm supposed to start achool at 12 tomorrow but i have to go to school at 10 to do my projects. It's like i have been going to school earlier every monday since week 2 to do my projects.

There seems to be an endless flow of projects to complete in poly. Just when you thought you have finally finished all your projects, another one comes up waiting for you to finish. Whoever said poly life was easier than jc obviously haven't studied in a poly before.

Read through my archives yesterday and it seemed llike my english standard have dropped. I was saying to myself, " did i really write that? " I wrote some really profound things back then, when i was still in school. I guess that's because i was always day dreaming in class and i had more time to think about stuff. No wonder i was failing most of my subjects.

Now, i do not have time to day dream in class. Once i do that, i would be clueless about anything and everything the teacher says.

Tempted to delete this blog. Contemplating...