Thursday, July 07, 2005
-story-
From the day i met him, i was already attracted to him. He was an ordinary looking guy but there was this vibe coming off of him that i was attracted to. Nobody would be able to understand how i felt about him.
He was a very friendly guy but i was a shy girl and everytime he talked to me, i would be too dumbfounded to reply. Gradually, he stopped talking to me and he took lesser notice of me. I could only watch him from afar and whenever he talked to other girls i would be insanely jealous. But what could i do? I just did not have the guts to confess to him.
I would be very happy even if he just glanced my way. Nothing could describe the feeling i had for him. Till the day that we graduated from school, i still had not mustered enough courage to tell him how i felt about him.
I cant continue anymore. Wait till i have some kind of inspiration to complete this story.