Wednesday, August 24, 2005

-Continuation-


Continuation to the story i wrote last week.

Without knowing it, i have actually been using gal as a substitute for the girl that i liked before. She treated me well when i was down and naturally i used her as a substitute. Also, i used her to make the girl i liked before jealous. I have never thought that i would actually become this kind of person but today i actually became the type of person that i hated the most.

I confessed and told gal that i had been using her all this while. When i looked into her eyes i sould see that she was trying hard not to cry. My heart broke at that moment for i knew that she loved me and i had just hurt her. However, she just smiled at me and said that she had been treating me as a friend all this while and that i did not have to worry about a thing. The guilt that i felt could not be put into words. I wanted to say sorry but i knew that a simple sorry would not be able to heal her wounds.

The next day when i saw her, her eyes were red and swollen. I knew that she cried through the night over what i said but i did not dare ask her about it. She still talked to me as usual but i knew her heart hurt a lot. I did not know what i had to do to console her...

Am i doing the right thing? how did tis happen? when did it happen? when did it start? what am i supposed to do now?