Friday, August 19, 2005

-Unknown-


I have got no more stories to tell so for once i shall talk about my extremely boring life. Had my econs CA2 today and i have to say i'm so going to fail the subject. I didn't even know how to answer the questions. But waht's done is done. No use crying over spilt milk.

The coming monday would be my marketing project presentation and i wonder how my group would fare. We have not done any slides till now so i think we would be trying to complete it tomorrow. Hopefully we would be able to finish it on time and do a good job too.

Should i study for my accounts CA2 on sunday or go for the junior band festival? Its been a long time since i last met up with my bandmates and juniors but Monday is the accounts test and i want to do well for it. Which to go for?

Okay. I have absoutely no idea what i'm writing now so i should just stop crapping. Could someone give me ideas on what kind of story to write? If not i would not have anything to update my blog with.

I just reallised its 130 am and i'm not asleep yet. What am i doing up so late or rather early? How am i supposed to wake up tomrrow? I guess i shall try and put myself to sleep now.