Thursday, September 08, 2005
-boring day-
Due to my 'fantastic' memory, i have once again forgtten what i wanted to write in here. I think it was something about the talk that i went for today. It was boring and the group of us that went there almost fell asleep ut could not because we were sitting like three rows from the stage so we were in clear view of the speakers. And as you know, it's impolite to fall asleep when a speaker is speaking. so we tried all ways and means to keep ourselves awake. What's worse is the talk continues tomorrow. Another day of boredom.
What is love? Its just a simple four letter word that i believe most of us teenagers are not prepared for. Perhaps we are just a curious bunch of people wanting to experience something which we have not felt before. But how long do you think this kind of feeling will last? not that i do not believe in love between teenage couples but its just so rare to see them becoming something more than that. Its rare to see them stay together till forever. What's love? Does anybody even know the true meaning of this simple four letter word?
I'm afraid. i'm very afraid. I'm afraid of getting hurt. I'm afraid of letting myself be too close to you in case i get hurt.