Saturday, October 01, 2005

-Separation-


We started off as good friends but as the days went by, we became attached to each other. If there was one day that we did not see each other, we would feel as if we were missing something. At first we refused to believe that we were in love with each other but as we grew more and more attached to each other, we could no longer deny those feelings.

Girl wrote me a letter confessing that she had feelings for me. I knew i had the same feelings for her so i wrote a letter to her too. However, i did not have the guts to ask her to be my girlfriend. I was afraid of the pain of breakup. I was afraid that after we were not together anymore we would not even be able to be friends. I did not wish to lose the friendship that i had with her. I decided that when i had the guts to ask her i would definitely do it. So we continued as we were. During an outing to the beach, we took a stroll along the beach. Although there were no exchange of words between us, we did not feel awkward.

However, things were not meant to be. School soon started and as we were from different schools, we saw lesser and lesser of each other. I met new friends and girl met new friends too. We slowly drifted apart from each other. The feelings i had for her slowly began to fade away or so i thought.

To be continued...