Thursday, January 19, 2006
-Nothing to do-
I know i promised the concert photos since the beginning of january but i just didn't seem to have the time to upload them. There just seem to be an endless flow of exams and projects to do. Projects are taking up my time and i thinki have two presentations next week. This sucks!!! Poly is not as relaxing as everybody thought it was.
I'm so freaking not used to this keyboard.
So i'm here in school now basically doing nothing. Actually signed up for the SP open house but did not get in because there were to many people who signed up. So i ended up signing up to be the facilitator for the upcoming Freshmen Orientation. Hope to see my juniors there.
Errr...Nothing else to say. I might as well close my blog. Its like so boring in here. *how many times have i said that already?*