Friday, February 17, 2006
-Update-
From now on i sahll try to update my blog regularly. Yah right like i would be able to do it.
Well, the final exams are coming up and i am so not prepared for it. Who came up with exams in the first place? Damn them.
Just went to watch I Not Stupid Too this week. Quite a good movie. I mean it actually said what i felt being a teenager was like. Parents not understanding you, not spending enough time with you, not communicating well with each other and all that. I guess this is what all teenagers feel like during their growing up phase. The show was probably trying to teach parents how to become closer to their children but i doubt any of them would actually take the time to get to know their kids better. Fat hope!
Don't blame your parents for what they do to you for they were never taught how to be parents.
Happy Belated Valentine's day to one and all.