Sunday, April 23, 2006

-Girls are complicated-


I think i read this article written by Howard in The Newpaper on Sunday talking about how girls and women alike are always insecure even when they are with the people they love.

We are always asking our boyfriends or husbands what do you like/love about me? When they reply with " I love you for who you are" it is often not good enough for us. We will always ask for a more concrete answer like "you like me because of my character or because i'm pretty?" or something to that extent.

Also, guys and gals often start out as friends first. Slowly, as time passes, there would be mutual attratction between the two. To other friends the both of them may seem like a couple already but the girl would stil deny it because the guy never officially asked her to be his girlfriend.

As i read the article, i was thinking how true this is! I absolutely agree with him!

Girls and women are really complicated creatures. Guys and men would never have an easy time trying to understand us.