Thursday, November 09, 2006

-Its been a long while-


Yup. It has been a long while indeed. I have no more quality posts to put up. Everything in my life has been very repetitive these days. Its elearning week now so no school for me but i am supposed to be studying at home for my mid semester test next week. Not really in a mood to study now. It seems like school has just started but 2 months have already passed. When i get back to school, it will be another four more weeks before we go for the Christmas break. Gosh! Christmas is getting so near. I wonder how will i be celebrating my christmas this year. Let see, what did i do last year? Hmm.. I can't really remember actually but i was at home bumming my holiday away.

Being in the polytechnic is really messing with my concept of time. You know how it is when you were in secondary school and by November you are already on holiday? In poly its only in March/April that you complete one year. Its like you are out of sync with the rest of the country's students beacuse they are mostly made up of primary/secondary/JC people who are already having their holidays right now. Well, except for those who are still having their O's or A's. I miss my ex-bandmates.