Sunday, January 14, 2007
-Weird-
Something's weird going on in my house. I can't seem to send or receive messages through my handphone. My internet is going bonkers and i felt chiily just now. With all the hair on my back standing too. It must be either because i'm hallucinating or there is really somthing weird going on at my house. Just told helang that i think my house is haunted and he said i must be imagining things. Haha. I think i just might be thinking too much. Making a big fuss out of nothing.
********
Sometimes i just dislike [hate is too strong a word to use] people who speak without the thought actually going through their brain first. I don't deny that i do that sometimes too but some remarks that come out of my some of my friends' mouth are seriously insensitive. Like they are so full of themselves. Looking down on poor people and all that stuff. What makes you think you are so good?
After saying that i feel so bitchy. But it's not wrong to be bitchy once in awhile right?