Thursday, April 12, 2007
-Of Birthday Wishes Part 2-
Ooo. I finally know what i want for my birthday. I want to see you playing basketball! It's been so long since i last saw you play but i guess you will not be willing to.
Handmade gitfts will be nice too. The things i want are so expensive i do not want anybody to get it for me. But to get it myself i will feel the pinch.
But what can you do with so much money in your bank anyway? You can't bring it with you when you die so the most logical thing is to use it right? But i'm still young and i will have to further my education so the money needs to be saved for the future.
Once i get something expensive i will never be able to settle for anything less.
Actually why do people need to receive presents on their birthdays? Isn't it just the thought that counts? I would rather spend my birthday out with friends and enjoying myself then to receive presents and not have anybody to spend my birthday with.