Tuesday, August 28, 2007

-New Layout-


Yup. It cant get any more obvious. I have changed the blog's layout because somebody i know is using the same blogskin that i was using previously. That' s what you get when you don't know how to create your own blogskins.

I have yet to master photoshop and i think i have been procrastinating about it since God knows when. Holidays are upon us yet again but i doubt i will seriously get down to learning photoshop. I'm feeling so drained after the exams, my thoughts are jumping around and my memory is kind of lagging behing. It seems like i have a memory lapse or something.

I guess i'm gona bum around the house for the whole of the holidays since i have got no job. Well, hopefully the Robinsons people get back to me about the research job. I suppose it can be considered easy money since i'm only doing researh and i can learn at the same time.

I should chronicle the adventures that i have everyday as what the boyfriend has suggested. Since i get into quite funny/clumsy/blonde/dumb situations on a daily basis. What's more the boyfriend has volunteered to jot down the funny thing that i do or get myself into. You can wrap up the book of silly things i do and give it to me as a christmas present. Then i can laugh my head off at myself.