Wednesday, May 28, 2008

-Stronger-


Work has been tiring but i'm not going to complain. At least it keeps my mind off things. I am so much better off now than i was before. Slightly thinner, prettier, [ahem, a little BHB and untrue i know. But let me indulge in myself.] and a little happier.

Perhaps the start was wrong. There should not have been an us at all. Thinking back i realised we were more like friends. At most, very good friends.

After all this while and i realised i have been played. Played like a pawn in your hands but i don't blame you. I was too naive then. And to think that when i knew of your infidelity, i still hung on when i should have let go then and there. I should have been the one to say "we are done" but NO! I stupidly waited for you to say it.

But i'm a stronger person now. A little less trusting, but nonetheless, a stronger person.

There's something i want to say but i don't want to jinx it. So let's just wait.