Monday, July 14, 2008

-I'm in Brisbane!-


Finally settled down after one week. The mum and cousin is gone and tonight will be the 1st night that i am going to spend alone here. Don't know what to feel. But with the advance in technology and the web cam that i have now i should not be missig them so much. So lets hope that i will get used to the kind of life here.

Am suppose to update with pictures but i'm kinda lazy to pick and choose from the whole load of photo that i have so i guess the brisbane entry will be split into multiple entries. I have not had my dinner! And i am so missing Singapore food now. Or just chinese food in general. The chinese food here is damn expensive. And after just the first two days of eating their food here i'm already sick of it. Its either fast food, fried food, wraps, kebabs or horrible stuff passing off as asian food.

I shall live on a daily diet of yoghurt so i will slim down even more while i'm here. Things are real pricey here so its might as well that i eat less and save more. LOL.

Ok let the pictures do the talking.


Babe! I'm missing you!

Yah. We were so amused by the HUGE flower behind us.

Daddy! I'm missing you too!

Daddy, I and the sister. With a little extra.

With all my little kids.

Okay. The uploading of the photos are taking too long and it makes my laptop a little laggy. SO pictures shall stop here for today. Yes i know, some of them are not turned. I cant figure out how to turn them so you guys just tilt your head. Till the next post then.

Which will be tomorrow since i am always back before nightfall. Which is freaking 6pm aussie time. Equivalent to S'pore 4pm!!!