Monday, September 01, 2008

-Vroom's-


I am dying here in the library. Am supposed to write my 1000 word essay on motivational theories but i have NO motivation to do so. None! Nadah! Zilch! And it's due on thursday. Great! Just great!

Either i have been slacking off for too long or something because i can't find any inspiration to write. And i did so horribly for the first assignment i handed in that it kind of crushed my self esteem.

Just like Vroom's expectancy theory of motivation states, people are motivated to work when they expect that they will be able to achieve and obtain the things they want. I expect that i won't be able to get good grades for this assignment because 1. I have lost my inspiration to write, and 2. The tutor is damn strict. Thus, since my expectancy is low, my motivational force is low too. Which equals to NO MOTIVATION!!!

Damn it! I need to get back my writer's mind.

Just 3 more assignments to get through and it will be the holidays. 3 more!