Saturday, November 22, 2008

-Back from Sydney-


I'm back from sydney! I so didn't want to come back from Sydney. I love the place so much more than brisbane. If i had known i would have gone over to Sydney to study instead. Was the only girl on the trip with 5 other guys. I think the amount of vulgarities i heard is enough to last me for the rest of my life. Nevertheless, it was an enjoyable trip.

Alright. I'm not going to list everything i did there. When i get the photos, i'll post them up and let them do the talking.

It's only 8am now and i can't believe i was up at 6am. Freaking early can. There is something wrong with my body clock. I think if i went back to Singapore, my sleeping time would go haywire.

2 more months and i'll be back. But first, i'll need to lose some weight.