Saturday, November 08, 2008

-Studying is a Chore!-


Yup. The word says it all. I'm flooded with exams right now and i don't even have the motivation to study. Instead, I spent my time baking and watching shows online.

No, this is not the Singapore Flyer. It's the ferris wheel at South Bank in Brisbane. I could not concentrate on sudying and the scenery outside was so beautiful that i ended up just staring out the whole time i was there.


Yet another day of studying in school. My uni is not that bad afterall. I mean where else could you get such a nice view in a study area? I ended up staring out the window again, watching the cars below whiz by.

My companion during those dreaded hours of study. I think i was paying more attention to the lyrics of the songs then actually studying. Sigh. I need to persevere! 8 more days, 3 more papers!