Tuesday, November 25, 2008
-What Do I Do?-
The storm in brisbane while i was in sydney has caused such a mess in my backyard. The tree and tree branches are strewn everywhere and it seemed like a tornado went through the backyard. In fact, from what i heard from the news, a mini tornado did go through my suburb, tearing off the roofs of some houses. The point is, i don't know what to do with the tree and tree branches. I can't possibly just leave it in the backyard to rot can i?
The weather here is so damn erratic, I'm getting tired of it. It can be bright and sunny one moment and dark and gloomy the next. Like how i was caught in the rain while walking home just now. The weather report said it would be a fine day! So much for trusting it.
I've been bumming around at home this holiday, making me wonder if i should change my return flight to an earlier date. With the lousy economy, it seems like most of the places i sent my resume out to are not responding. I want a job! I have been spending my money thinking i would work and return it all back but i'm not getting a job yet. :(
Alright, its 0230 and i'm still wide awake, feeling damn hungry. I should go sleep to curb my appetite.