Wednesday, December 17, 2008

-Baking Adventure-


Since I have got nothing to do at home, I went ahead with my plan of trying out the receipes which I had kept for so long in my computer. Initially I intended to try out the Famous Amos cookie receipe that i got off the net. But decided against it as I did not feel too chocolate-y then. So I settled for baking Chewy Oatmeal Raisins cookies instead.

It was a success! My first time baking it and it came out really well. Gave most of it to my friends and they said it was really good - comparable to Subway oatmeal raisin cookie! Yay! I'm not that bad a baker afterall. Too bad I forgot to take a picture of the cookies.

I so want to try out the springform pan i bought from IKEA but i have not really found any good cake receipes. At first i thought i would bake a cheesecake but i cannot decide which type of cheesecake to bake. Then i wanted to bake a Banana cake but i couldn't find any good receipes and i couldn't get hold of my mom to get her receipe. So no banana cake either.

I want to bake more stuff!