Wednesday, December 03, 2008

-Byron Bay-


I think the more i stay on, the more money i'm spending. After coming back from sydney, i have practically been going out everyday. Which is not a very good thing. So anyway, we drove up to Byron Bay last week to catch the sunrise. It was really cloudy and we almost did not get to see anything. But eventually, the sun did come out.

There it is. The sun peeking out from behind the clouds and the beautiful sky. And no, this picture was not by me. I'm not that good a photographer.

The four of us that went, plus the photographer. As you can see, i put on a lot of weight here. Look at that round face!

There! The photographer, with his semi-pro camera.

Ok. I can't really remember if this picture was taken by me or him. I think it should be by him.

There. This was by me. Nice! Haha.

So anyway, after the overnight drive up to byron bay, we still had the energy to drive up to mount tamborine for breakfast and to get more wine. Sweet Red! Damn nice! Although i still prefer sweet white wines more than reds. I have 3 bottles of wine to bring back to singapore. Not sure if i'm allowed to though.

I have been drinking a whole damn lot the past week. One of my friends got really drunk and i had to take care of her even though i drank more than her. It was the first time i saw someone so drunk and puking so much. She woke up the next day not remembering anything. Damn scary can. I'm glad i can hold my liquour, if not imagine two girls drunk and puking. The guys would probably not know what to do.

Oh and i'm kind of regretting staying on. The summer is damn hot can. I dying of the heat everyday. And the harmful UV rays here! Thank God for the rain just now. Although it was quite a scary thunderstorm and it cut off the power to my house! Second time i have encountered a black out here. I am so grateful for electricity. I can't imagine how the ancients lived without it.